This is a great spring blooming summer bearing raspberry that is great for eating and preserving. It’s one of the few thornless raspberries which makes it a great choice for You Pick or families with younger children! This self-pollenating variety produces bright red berries on year old canes. These do best in full sun but are very tolerant of light shade. They do best in enriched garden soil that is moisture retentive but well-drained. Fall planting is the best idea, and mulch after a hard freeze. Annual pruning is best for this variety.
- 1 Gallon pot
- Thornless canes for easy picking
- Self-pollinating variety
- Plants produce abundant crops for prize winning berries.
- Zone 3-8 View Map – does well in cool summer weather
- Produces on 1 year old canes. Remove canes after they produce.
- Prune thin canes. Leave 5” between thick canes & cut back to 10 buds per cane.
- Scientific name: Rubus idaeus
*Due to California Department of Agriculture, we cannot ship this item to the state of California.
*We cannot send plants to Alaska or Hawaii.
*Plants ship dormant in winter months.
*Pictures shown are of mature plants and not what you will receive.