The Flame Amur Maple - Acer ginnala is a small upright tree that can be trimmed into a show stopping hedge and is ideal for smaller gardens looking to add color. Flame Amur Maple begins producing beautiful leaves in the spring with fresh green leaves that hold through summer. As fall approaches the leaves change to orange and then vibrant red. Very cold hardy all the way into zone 3.
- This Flame Amur Maple comes in a 1 Gallon pot or 2 Gallon pot
Size: Mature size can reach up to 15'ft high x 5'ft wide
- Light: Full sun to part shade.
- Hardiness zone: 3 - 8 View Map
- Characteristics: Dark green leaves in spring with creamy white fragrant flower. Vibrant colors in the fall.
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Soil, Water, Fertilize: Grows best is moist well draining soil. Drought tolerant
*We cannot send plants to Alaska or Hawaii.
Dark green leaves in spring with creamy white fragrant flower. Vibrant colors in the fall.