The Minnesota Snowflake Mock Orange shrub is renowned for its fragrant blooms. The blooms are double white, and appear profusely in late spring. They appear in clusters with 5-7 flowers per cluster. The leaves are oval and dark green. The blooms bear resemblance to orange blossoms, thus the common name for this shrub, Mock Orange.
- You are purchasing one Minnesota Snowflake Mockorange shrub – 1 Gallon Potted
- Easy care
- Known for its exceptional fragrance
- Peeling brick red bark
- Note: Images are of mature plants
- Botanical Name: Philadelphus x virginalis 'Minnesota Snowflake'
- Mature Size: 5’-8’ x 5’-8’
- Native to North America
- Soil: Widely adaptable
- Hardiness Zone: 5-8
- Sun Exposure: Partial to full sun
- Characteristics: Deciduous shrub
- Growth Rate: Slow to Moderate
- Bloom: White Fragrant
- Suggested Uses: Specimen, mass planting, hedges/screening