- This Yoshino Cherry tree comes in a 1 Gallon pot
- Size: Mature size can reach 40'- 50' x 25'- 40'ft spread at maturity
- Light: Full sun (minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight)
- Hardiness zone: 5-8 View map
- Characteristics: Grows in a canopy shape from a single trunk with cascading arching branches. Blooms small pink to white flowers in the spring on bare branches. Leaves appear green in summer and later change to orangey-red in fall. Low maintenance.
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Soil, Water, Fertilize: Rich, loamy, well-draining soil with the pH 6.0 - 7.0. Tolerant to different types of well-draining soils and drought once established. Cover the surroundings with a layer of mulch to retain moisture. Water when the season is extremely dry with little to no rain. Pruning is not recommended, though can be done in late winter to early spring during dormancy if necessary. Fertilize in early spring.
*Due to California Department of Agriculture, we cannot ship this item to the state of California
*Plants cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
*Plants ship dormant in winter months.
*Pictures shown are of mature plants and not what you will receive.